Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The End Is Near:The Sequel

I'm loving this title..hahahaha...partly because yes it's true the end is near, yes, the end of the world is near, only we don't know when and I'm doubting in 2012 becasue it can be sooner than that, or later than that, so don't waste your time counting when is the end of the world because you'll never know, and partly becasue even when people predict 2012 is the Doomsday people still won't repent. So what's the point really?
The end I'm saying here is the edn of the semester, I'm gonna go home this Friday!! Yey!! My last paper is on Thursday, gonna have some fun with my friends afterwards, the plan is to have a nice picnic at Sungai Pisang and then start packing for HOME, my beloved HOME....:))))..although this rescheduled thing(yeah, my flight got rescheduled, later than the original time) troubles me a bit, but nonetheless, home is still my destination right???
So, cheers to a place call HOME!!!

1 comment:

Sharing Is Caring :)