Thursday, April 8, 2010

At Last....(Ella Fitzgerald)

Finally I can go online with ease...broadband?fuh....Hampeh....hahahaha....
It's already April and I am heading to that big fat 20!hahahaa....
Can't really believe I'm almost 20, bcoz people might think I'm a seondary school student...hahahaa(perasan)
Unlike most people, I like to grow old, mainly bcoz older people receive better treatment by people, don't believe me?try grow long beard and have lines on your forehead, hunch a bit and walk in somewhere important like office etc...hahaahahahhaa....
So it's almost a week at home I'm expecting something good will happen, something that can highlight my return(cheeeehh)....but not yet so far...
I'm still 'heavying' myself if you know what I mean...:)
OK, that's for today, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)