Friday, April 16, 2010

Final Day Of 19

Accomplishment?
Not really.
It's just that, there are so much going ons in this years of being 19.
A lot.
I'm gonna miss being under 20s.
But I can't wait to voyage this ship of 20s.
Maybe I'll grow very long, handsome beard.
Maybe I throw away my specs.
Maybe I'll go bald again.
Maybe I'll do better academically.
Maybe I'll get my own website.
Maybe I'll put on more weight.
Maybe I'll look more handsome than before.
Maybe I'll be more mature than before.
Maybe I'll expand my book collection up to 100% this semester.
Maybe I'll finish up my novels I've been writing.
Maybe I'll grow tall.
Maybe I'll be better than Akram of Fatin(no offense here! ;P) in colouring.
Maybe I can draw realistic trees.
Maybe I'll be an artist.
Maybe I'll compose songs.
Maybe I'll make my own money.
Maybe I'll go travel Malaysia on holidays.
Maybe I'll get 4.0 next semester.
And most importantly, I want to get closer to HIM, only HIM, the ONE and ONLY Allah...
I pray that you show me the right way, the way to your heaven, the way of righteousness, I pray that you clear all the black spots and stench in my heart, I pray that you wash away all the bad image in my head, purify all my thoughts...
Ameen.

3 comments:

  1. selamat hari lahir, azam..semoga pe yang dihajati (banyak yg dihajat tu) dapat dicapai..insyaAllah..berkat usaha, doa dan tawakkal..semoga berjaya dunia dan akhirat..

    btw, wat novel? hee..bagus2.. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq2 k.nana..tu aaa byk hajat nak capai, hrp2 bole la dpt, kalo xsume ckit2 pun ade la jgak kan.hahaha...novel tu...haahaha...xyah crite....hahaah..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll grow very long, handsome beard.
    = x sesuai langsung! better dont! or else u're goin to make joke of urself..haha

    Maybe I throw away my specs
    = u can alwys try n turn to contact lenses,like i did! ^_~
    it's fun u kno...giving some freedom to ousrlves by getting rid of the specs.

    Maybe I'll go bald again.
    = jangaaaannn!
    besides, i tot u said u hate to see urself in the Earthwork poster looking like that? haha

    Maybe I'll do better academically
    = yeahh...u should. gud luck

    Maybe I'll be more mature than before.
    = nooooo!!! jgn!! nnt aku xde kwn! hahahahak XD

    btw this is hafiz zainal.
    i'm using my lil bro's acc as i forgot my own acc. haha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)