Saturday, April 17, 2010

All The Thank Yous

Alhamdulillah....and Wow!
I'm 20! 20 years old today!
I love all the things I've done before,
The shape me into what I am now,
If there are mistakes, we learn from them,
If there are success, we try to achieve more,
Not greedy, but to make life even better,

I would like to make a toast,
Let's hope that from this day onwards,
we'll achieve something great,
something memorable,
something that all of us will remember for the rest of our lives!

I would like to say something to my friends, especially my studiomates,
Akram, thank you for being such a good friend who would listen to my whining
Aideel, thank you for the songs you sang and I wish to hear more
Kamal, thank you for keeping something precious and I hope you keep it for the rest of your live
Aman, thank you for being such a people who can annoy me, but at the same time cheer me like no other would
Manai, I enjoy our 'sharing moment' very much
Kim, thank you for introducing me to Korea, I'd love to go there when I can
Jiji, thank you for being the cool guy and thanks for the ride too
Pus, thanks for all the pictures and I miss your camera!hahaa
Fatin, thanks for being a very good sister to all of us
Am, thanks for all things you say to make me laugh, you do really lighten up my day
Nana, thanks for being cute all the time
Ummi, thanks for bringing the indie mood
Dayah, thanks for always being sweet and nice
Za, thanks for remembering us all the time
Mona, thanks for being the best, and short counterpart
Ana, thanks for the food!
Kekek, thanks for the spirit you showed us
Tikashi, thanks for your patience of my annoying behaviour
Ika, thanks for your leadership and talking skills, you make the class alive
Arinah, thanks for all the slumber jokes you make
Ami, thanks for being happy!
Eja, thanks for always being a baby, hahaha
Maryam, thanks for Les Choristes and your very good leadership
Anis Fadhilah, thanks for the ice-cream, and for willing to listen to my complaints
Anis Fatihah, thanks for being such a lovely lady in the studio(sorry Aideel!hahaha)

To the lecturers,
Mdm Iza, thanks for being such a straight forward lecturer, thanks for all the advice, we all love you!
Bro Ardi, thanks for let us sing if we come late, thanks for being very strict, you taught us a lot about time,
Bro Shah, thanks for being a friend and taught me drawings and Mudah, you really have memperMUDAHkan my life in studio
Bro Rashidi, thanks for being the coolest lecturer!
Cik Khalid, thanks for making me Kebal! You taught us only the very best!

I have a lot of friends to thank, writing them all would take a day or two,
but I really thanked you for helping all this time and without you, I'll never be the one I am right now. Thanks!

And to myself, Happy 2oth Birthday Birthday Boy!

2 comments:

  1. yo bro~~~aku baru blaja nak wat blog..hahhahaaha..
    hampeh...sempena aku umor 20 tahun ni..aku nak blaja mende baru lah sikit kan..

    well..nice 1 dude~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...ye la ika...senang jek mende ni, taip2 sudah...

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)