Monday, August 2, 2010

Wife Material

I come to think, all this while, this is a time to stop playing around, get into serious stuff, things like that. But I never really did that.

I saw a friend wrote about some serious stuff, I like her opinion. And I want what she wants. I know time in university is suppose to be used for learning, but not necessarily only formal education. Some things can't be learn from book, some things need to be gain from experience, from doing things beyond just normal curriculum, or even co-curriculum prepared by the university. We learn things from everything that happens around us. Everyone knows that.

Do you know what I want? I am not afraid to tell you. I want a wife. A good wife. Who will guide me, and I'll guide her. I will protect her, and I want her to protect me too. She, who accepts me and my family, and I will always accept hers too. And she will want to compromise, as I would like to compromise. She will bring our children, as I will forever do. She who loves me, as I will forever love her. And she who promise to bear with me in whatever happens, good or bad, as I will forever bear with her till the end of time.

I didn't mean to sound romantic or anything, but that is the truth. That is what I want. I might look small and immature, but I am that kind of person.

9 comments:

  1. wow.. huhu. insyAllah Azam, you'll find her. Love is a weird thing, when you quit looking for it, it will come knocking your door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i hope it knocks early. thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajham...silap2 ko yg rasmi kan dulu..budak studio paling awal kawen...u might look small and immature..tp ko lah yg kawen plg awal antara kitorg..amin amin amin..hahhahha:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku xpe lgi, xdek calon.ko tu yg ktorg sume tggu2. pejam celik ntah2 esok ko dah kawen ngn tengtengteng...HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. ko x yah nak ngarut lah selekeh~~~~alololo..kitorg nak gak tunggu ko..ntah sape lah yg malang sgt dpt ko..hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam azam..ehe..
    A mature person will only think of getting married,not having a 'someone special'..that's just my thought.
    U know why?
    Coz a mature person knows the reality of life as a servant of Allah. Besides,he/she knows what Allah promise in al-Quran.

    “Perempuan-perempuan yang keji untuk laki-laki yang keji dan laki-laki yang keji untuk perempuan-perempuan yang keji. Sedangkan perempuan-perempuan yang baik untuk laki-laki yang baik dan laki-laki yang baik untuk perempuan-perempuan yang baik."
    [Surah al-Nur, ayat 26]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waalaikumslm dila....aku luaran xmature tpi inside mature.haha.

    pada kau aku mature x tok? :D

    thanks for the reminder.really need that.lain dah kau knek tok.haha.kagum ku.:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mature or x ya sbnrnya kta dikpun dpt nilai,xplu kisah penilaian org lain coz we know ourself better..the others did'nt know us inside,right..but,Allah knows better than ourself.

    Ne da lain..aku tetap aku. Change 4 good,maybe.:)
    Just trying to be a good servant of Allah..insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)