Saturday, October 9, 2010

Planning

Sometimes, or most of the times, you feel lonely. You feel like living alone, although you have people around you. You say you need someone else. Someone, who you sought after for a bit of care and love(as if parents are not enough). It's normal. You need a partner. And what you need to accompany your partnership is a storyline, a storyline so romantic you feel like you're in a movie. You want to sit under a big tree, the bright sun streaming down while you play under the shadow. The leaves of the tree fall sometimes when the wind blew. Oh man, I'm just imagining it for myself I guess.

Sometimes I wanted my life to be choreographed.

With a script ready in my mind, just waiting for the pre-arranged timing then I said it, act it out.

Then the director compliment me, he said I did awesome and said it felt so real.

Picture perfect. Awesome lightings. Nice background scene, maybe during fall in London, or spring in somewhere in Ireland.

I just wish someday I can show my romantic appeal, to 'the chosen one'. The side most people didn't know I have(let alone see it! hahaha)

But life, as much as you plan it. Even if you planned everything from your birth day to your death, it isn't going to be exactly like you want. Some lives are short, while others are long. I considered 20 years is long(I'm 20). And when I reminisce of my past, I've change so much. So much I felt like a totally different person. My present is a total stranger to my past. Back to my point, you can plan; but God is forever in power.

When I was a kid, I never knew someday I'm gonna take Landscape Architecture, when my teacher asked what is my ambition, I said, doctor, teacher, fireman, prime minister, some of those stuff, when I get older, into secondary school, I told myself I'm gonna be a pathologist, a coroner, a lecturer then a film director, and I end up choosing to be in the design world.

I didn't regret my choice.

What's your choice?

5 comments:

  1. romantic person r u heh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. romantic person r u heh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda, i guess..hahaha....never had the chance to show it yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. true!!!!!!!!!..except for the fall in lOndOn thingy..imean..u said wut..?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. season laa dear, fall a.k.a autumn...hahaha..not london bridge is falling down LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)