Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Attention Studiomates!

Only three days left, than it's final presentation for the third project a.k.a final project for the semester. My progress is a bit slow, I have a few more drawings to complete, then it is all about colouring, which I am not very fond of. I'm not a good colourer(ooo...is there a word for this?).

Seeing my friends work really hard, it makes me feel good, if they work hard, I'm gonna work harder. Thanks guys, you're my inspiration.

This is just a quick update. Just felt like saying a few updates.

And yes, to my studiomates, there will be no day classes on Wednesday, but we have one at night, and one more Friday night this week and Monday night next week. It's Planting Design classes and please prepare assignment 3 progress for part 1 and part 2. Attendance is compulsory. :D

Good Luck.

4 comments:

Sharing Is Caring :)