Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday The.......

I've done my part presenting my work. Not entirely finished but all my drawings are there. Only not fully coloured. I am rather disappointed. I was fast at the beginning of the process, but my momentum slowed down towards the end. I thought I can finish all my drawings by Sunday last week, but being me I like to procrastinate. I'm not proud of it guys, so don't-no, never procrastinate. And as for me, try not to procrastinate.

My presentation was very weak, I prepared nothing aside from the drawings, which is not really good. If only I could have done better at verbal, at explaining and defending my idea, maybe I would feel a little bit satisfied. But I guess my eyes were too heave, my brain couldn't think straight, and my body was weak out of hunger, that effects my performance. I always get ready before my presentation, with papers or book in my hand, but this time, no. Definitely empty hand except for a pen in my hand, and my voice was shaking for a bit. And when asked by the lecturer, I was being humble, pushing the urge to strike back and listen to what he says. Well, sometimes being the first to present has its ups. Mine was only one lecturer evaluating me. I'm not saying it's good. In fact, the more lecturer there is the more 'input' you get from them or, you know, got bombarded. Either way, I like it only one lecturer evaluating.

Tomorrow's gonna be another presentation. I don't really like this one. 'Don't really like' is an understatement. I hate this one. We call it 'leaders**t'. Yeah, it was Leadership and Management classes assignment. No one like it I guess. Especially us. Being squeezing time with project and replacement classes and that assignment, which most of us took lightly, it drives me mad sometimes. But nevertheless, I don't want to fail for a 0.5 credit-hour class.

So, I'm gonna go watch six more presentation.

See ya.

4 comments:

  1. azam!hehe.have a really loooong sleep before ur final exam begins,azam :D im sure u did an excellent job for ur presentation :) maybe its just the tiredness that u had that makes u feel like u didnt performed well for ur presentation. :) dont worry too much :D best of luckkk to you!!hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks myra. :D. for the last bit, it turn out leadership presentation was kinda good. am i good?hahaha....thanks again, and i know you'd do well in your exams too, so, goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee.yes u did great :D well done.lol.hope we could secure an A for leadership.lol. (padahal 0.5 je) XD haha.thank you azam! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...0.5 still counts! haha... :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)