Monday, October 25, 2010

Motivation And Desire

I reflect myself now and then, every hour, choosing what kind of person I wanted to be. To me motivation is just an external factor which will help you only a little, but desire is the best to reach the destination. People or posters or talks or seminars can motivate you to do, but shut them down form your mind, can you do it? But desire, desire is a powerful tool. Desire not all are bad. Yes true some stumble because of desire, some wanted too succeed, but when desire controls them, to achieve success they'll do whatever it takes to achieve it, regardless of the methods; good or evil way. However, if we have control over our desire, sure we can achieve what we want, who we wanted to be in a good way.

Do I get the motivation? Yes I do. When I watch inspirational movies, I feel so good, so energetic, so enthusiastic like I can turn the world upside down if I wanted too. But a few minutes after the movie is over, I'm already transpired. Motivation gone. Do I have the desire? Desire for what? I have the desire to succeed in my field, but to tell you the truth, my desire too succeed is not enough to make me wanted to put effort to it. So, what's the solution? Is there any solution to this? Some kind of medication, like medication given to people with ADHD to let them more focus even for a while?

It's not that I don't know the answer to this. Of course I damn well know the answer. Go back to God. Go back to Allah, pray hard, pray for Him to instill the burning passion to succeed, pray for Him to straighten the path ahead, pray for Him to make life easier. And the rest is upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)