Monday, October 18, 2010

IMY Mom, Dad

I am speaking as a child again for tonight. In this post. Final presentation is coming up, the atmosphere is getting tense. I find it difficult, hard to live in. And I just wish I have someone by my side so I can hold their hands, so I can hug them and let them whisper to me, 'Everything's going to be fine'.

I imagines, if my young life hasn't been spent mostly away from my parents, maybe my life would turn a bit differently. I was 13. I know nothing of living away from my parents. Even when I was 12 my mom do all the things for me, iron my shirt for school, and if I was not force to stay at my school's dormitory, my mom would have comb my hair till then(I was wearing songkok that year because I don't exactly know how to comb my hair, true story :D).

Maybe I missed a lot of things. A lot of kids would have been more happy to be spending their lives with their parents at younger years, and when they cried, there will be someone to pat their back, tell them everything is going to be alright, and if they got out with mischief, they should be ashamed(or not, depends on what kind of parents they have, and no, I'm not being judgmental, but yeah sometimes things go that way). Okay, I was 13 when I went to a boarding school, I thought I would be happy. I was clearly wrong(though I had some fun there, makes some friends, but I do think about my family a lot).

I faced difficulties most of the times in my five years of secondary school. I do miss my mom asking me, 'Is your homework done? I wanna see it'. I wished she would ask me for my exam papers and checked how much I get, what question I answered wrong, and do I know the answers now. I wished that I could see my dad's face when I told them I got A for science. But I don't. I don't have that opportunity as a kid, and I don't have the opportunity to do it now. I'm bigger now. Almost an adult(almost okay). But my longing to be treated like a child from my parents is still what I hope for. Sometimes I just wanted to call them, and then cry hard like a baby wishing they would support me, and encourage me to do my best, the best I can. But I can't. I just can't.

I know a lot of you have very strong bonds with your parents. I adore you for that. That is what I want. I do hug my parents, everytime when I will be going away for a long time. I kiss their hands and hug them and tell them it won't be long, and after a few month I'll be back. That is all I can do.

Please value your parents.

4 comments:

  1. Bna2..aku walaupun dkt jk ngn famili,tp msh rs mk dibelai mcm mbiak kcik,coz aku bkn ank mnja,dr kcik try to be independent sebab ku mlalui hari2 sukar dgn pnyakit n polahku rs aku adlh ank yg xguna sbb mnyusahkan fmili..kmk org adk beradik time kcik2 x dmnjak juak,tp tegas,yg dlm pmhmn kmkorg dolok garang n mnktkn..haha..bila dh bsr br la dpt mluah prsaan ka,kongsi mslh ka..hehe..dh bsr br terasa mk pdh, 'terima kash ats didikn n ketegasan time kcik2 dolok'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. masa kecik dolok kta ne tauk mok value kasik syg mak bpk, anok ckit kita padah garang, walhal ada sebabnya..haha...bila dah jauh2 ya bruk tauk rsa important nya dkat ngn famili.bak kata orang, we will not learn how to appreciate things until we lose it, well dalam kes aku xla lose apa2, cuma jauh jak, but still effect nya sma.haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. azam..sedihnye bile baca...^_^
    doakan yang terbaik untuk mereka..mohon mereka doakan kita juga...semoga urusan kita mudah n berjaya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. macam tu lah hendak nya fatin.tapi tak tau lah macam mana, kelu lidah nak bgtau mak bapak depan2 betapa sayang n rindu nya kita kat dioraang(xtau laa fatin camne :))..hahaa...tpi itulah, kita harapkan yg terbaik dri mereka, and kita bt yg terbaik utk mereka. :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)