Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lonely Boy

Eventhough I'm back home, a place where I've been longing to be in, it's kinda lonely here. All I have are like virtual friends, who I met at Facebook, or Kawanlah(yes, this Kawanlah thing exist, it's Malaysian.....Friendster...hahahaha), or YM...I want real friends, real being so I can talk with, go out with osmetimes but it's hard to find one here. None of my friends back in primary school are here, the guys, I think, are all working already, the girls, some are in college, some are working, some already got children to feed, aiya...

I really missed my studiomates, been dying to meet them again, about three months from now, missed all the laugh we had, all the sensitive moments, and together with Anis and Akram having ice-cream every late afternoon, I missed all that...I want to do something here, with friends...I did met some students a few days back when they got activities here in my village, I got to talk with them for a while and I do felt really good, but they stayed only for two days only then they head back to college, aiya....hey, who wanna hang out with me this weekend???? p/s--->to Sarawakian or people who can and are willing to travel long distance only...hahaahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)