Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Flop! And Drop!

I was just testing whether I can view my result or not, amazingly yes, considering that I haven't paid the fees yet. I was not shock actually seeing a big drop in my result, well, I think I deserved it for I took the subjects rather lightly and not trying very hard. So, in MY FACE! Hahaha...ok, it's not laughing matter...not sad, not sad.

I have to really made up my mind for next semester, it's going to be my second year there in the university, based on my result, my CGPA, there's a lot of thing to work out...whole lots of things...I need to figure how to straighten my head, get back on the track, the right track, need to get back on 3.0 and above track...


2 comments:

  1. that is just not fair!!!

    u havent paid the fees, yet you can view your results!

    i have one sad story to share. this poor fellow, paid all the fees he ever needed to paid, and yet, the financial department restricted this mamat from doing anything! i mean anything: from checking the results to registering college. that would include no registering for new subjects for the upcoming sem!

    u're just one lucky fellow, i tell you. hahah..
    i'm Nim, btw..
    :)
    p/s:this post reminds me of him very much..owh, and the guy in financial department actually typed his id number wrongly.poor guy! hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry Nim, sometimes life is unfair, but it's not me who made it that way, ;P

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)