Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mom, Surprise!!!

Late yesterday I planned a birthday party for my mom, it was a very last minute preparation because my brother was late from work, my mom totally have no idea what's going on eventhough I found it troubling to sneak out some charcoal from the kitchen for BBQ! LOL! I might look like a very slumber little thief! We grilled chicken wings at my grandfather's house, because, you know, it who will not suspect something's going on if there are very delicious smelling chicken from our own kitchen right? So, grandpa's house is a very safe place for BBQing...hahaha...

My mom's turning 45 already, but, I think she looks younger than that!(Extra cash coming in!!!) Anyway, after Isyak prayer, a little around 8.30, my brother and I took all the food we prepare to our house, and we're lucky because my mom's not in the house, she's at our neighbours. So we got all the time to prepare everything on the table. We got all my aunts and uncles and cousins to come to the surprise party, one of my aunt got her from the neighbours by telling her there's someone coming to see her at the house, we waited casually outside the house, and when she entered the living room, she was really surprised to see all the food and all the guests in the house! Yey! A surprise party indeed, I wish I had time to bake cake, but nevermind, maybe on Mother's Day I'll do that...gotta find recipes somewhere...:) Well, mom, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. wud a nice suprise! hehe. i did it too but somehow my mom got a lil bit angry cause the house was not really prepared to welcome guests. btw, she thanked to me then~ hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)