Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Stuff Coming Right Up!

It's been a long time I'm not writing, God I really don't know what to do this long holiday...I'm suppose to get a job, but with a month and a half left, I don't really feel like working now...I'm lazy! But I'm totally committed with my pursue for driving licence, although I failed the first test, I think I can score the next, and then practical is in the bag, I'm driving on the road now, thanks for my mom's encouragement despite my dad's don't-really-like-the-idea-I-drove-the-car attitude... Dad, believe me, I can...I haven't scratch your car just yet...hahahaha

Oohh...thanks you guys for following my blog, although there's nothing much of information here, but I promise if I have good stuff to share with, I'l post it right away, don't worry, I've read a lot of good stuff, only I always forgot to write it back. Sorry guys, but I'll find new stuff and post it, see if you love it...;P


2 comments:

  1. eh eh..ak pon plan nk keje,,just to KILL-MA-TYMEA..
    TP TETIBA JADIK MALASS..huuux..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ele una...aku tau ko mmg mls...hahaha...meh join aku pack some more weight...ooopsss...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)