Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beautiful Day

For a talented singer, so down-to-earth kind of guy, he should deserve a brand new song specially composed for him. But never mind that, because Lee DeWyze is the new American Idol!!! Well, I was surprise that he wins because genuinely(Simon use this word many times during the grand finale), I thought Crystal would win. Both are my favourites, both are great great singer, and both deserves the spot in the final.

Singing 'The Boxer', which he performed during the Inspirational Songs Week, Lee did much better than before to my opinion, and he never cease to amaze everyone, being so shy and amazing at the same time! While Mama Sox sang 'Me and Bobby McGhee' which was an excellent choice and she nailed it again! In the second round Lee perfomed 'Everybody Hurts'. I thought he was kind of swallowed by the band, sometimes his voice was clear and then got swallowed again by the music but Crystal Bowersox really put her A game on the show, singing a song rather 'allergic' to Simon Cowel(because mostly people killed that song during audition), 'Black Velvet'. Both songs in round two were chosen by Simon Fuller, the executive producer of American Idol. The third round put the two contenders singing their coronation songs, and whoever wins, that coronation will be release as their first single. With DeWyze singing 'Beautiful Day' which was originally U2's song, I think he pulled it off, but not the kind of songs for a winner, and Bowersox singing Patty Griffin's 'Up To The Mountain' which was so emotional and she nailed it, the best performance of the night. To me, Crystal wins all three rounds during the finale, no offense there Lee!

But neverthelesss, America has chosen their winner, and it is Lee DeWyze, with 2% more votes than Crystal, I'd say that was a close call. There are no doubts that both are going to be successful, because they both are great great singer both with enchanting personalities. I can't wait for their album to come out. They are gonna be super great!!! I'm sure this time I will get their albums!!!LOL!

p/s-If you read my blog, you know who I'm rooting for, really! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. haha..azam!,,
    ak baca blog kaw nih rasa mcm baca full view of american idol + magezine e.t.c,,
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..una, ko tgk laa blog lain, lagi panjang diorg nya komen, aku bgi ckit2 je ni..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)