Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Got L

I was so over-confident, thinking I could score with lots of reading, still not done..LOL...So today I was rather self-conscious about myself, reading the question carefully and think straight when the question gets confusing...I was so nervous for the result because my cousin pass her exam just once, while I sat for twice, and the thoughts of failing again really succumb me into fear(fuh, too hyperbolic!).

But about 50 minutes earlier, I got a text that says I passed, and well, I am jumping up and down about that, but I sure am very happy....Hahahaha...Thank God, for His blessings, because even if I studied hard, if He says I can't pass, then I can't.....Alhamdulillah....


2 comments:

  1. http://raszamierra.blogspot.com/,,blog baru aku..blog lmak dah buang

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)