Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Simple Message To Noble People

I might be a President
I might be a Minister
I might be an Architect
I might be a Doctor
I might be a Nurse
I might be a Police Officer
I might be a Pilot
I might be a Taxi Driver
I might be a Scientist
I might be a Farmer
I might be an Astronaut
I might be a Designer
I might be an Executive
I might be a Tailor
I might be a Fireman
I might be a Shopkeeper
I might be an Army
Or I might be just another Teacher
Just like you
But I will never forget what you did
You make me who I am now
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart
and Happy Teacher's Day....

Dedicated to all my teachers and lecturers who taught me and still is teaching me, from SeDidik, to SK Parish to SM Sains Kuching to CFSIIUM to IIUM...thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)