Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plenty Of Fish In The Sea?

Love is not just about you giving love to somebody, without them giving it back to you. Nor did it happened the other way round. Love is about mutual relationship between two people, when you gave it to somebody, they took it with open arms and open hearts.

My love is not here yet, I should just be patient and wait for the time to come. Not now, maybe tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, another five years, who knows. People always say, there's plenty of fish in the sea, you miss a fish, there will always be next(I guess that's true, not a fan of fishing...:P). So I guess I have to put my bait in the see a little while longer, reel it in slowly and slowly till I think a big catch is coming.

To you two, I'm really happy for you, and I will always pray for your happiness...cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)