Monday, March 29, 2010

From Deep Within

I never thought it would be this much a hurt to me
I always thought this could be a good thing
I always thought this is for the best
From what I saw it is the best
But for me myself I don't know
It's just...too much for me now
I never try to make important decision for the best for myself
I always feel like the need to sacrifice for the greater good
Which I will not be getting
For I give it away
I thought I will be the good guy here
But almost all the time
I feel this emptiness deep inside of me
It's like a hole
Only growing bigger and bigger at times
Only hollow, only sorrow
Masked by my smiles and laughter
I guess I never stand up for what I love
I just give it away
You know, people say, love is something you must give away
People also say sometimes you have to let something you love go
But for how long do I have to keep letting something I love go?
Forever?

2 comments:

Sharing Is Caring :)