Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Days I Lost My Grandmas...

I remembered about four years ago, my dad called and told me to go home. My grandma was very sick. I haven't arrived at home but when my dad pick me from the bus station, he said, she's gone. I don't know what to say, I definitely don't want to cry. I don't even get to see her again, in her late days, for the last time. I wish that she could see me for the last time.

And tonight, I feel like the whole thing is repeating itself again. My grandma had passed away just a few minutes ago. I still am not there. I wish she could just see me again for the last time. Why am I not present everytime my grandmas passed away? I am not crying but I still am feeling guilty for four years, and what now? Double guilty?

I just wish I was there with my family. Maybe be a comfort to them. I just wish I can. Oh Allah, may you let them be in your heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)