Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Whole Lotta Sleep

This week has been a busy week, yes, I am more than acknowledged about that, but the problem is, I kinda get to addicted to sleep. I don't sleep during daytime but I have classes at that time so I don't really have time to work on my project(unless I skipped classes). So nighttime are the perfect time to actually do the project, however, I got drowsy a bit too early, and it seems stronger and stronger everyday. That causes me to lag behind my friends in terms of progress. Now I'm on the slowest track I guess. I don't really want to ask for help from others because I believe they got their works too(some offers to help, but you know...I'm shy....Hahahahahaha...).Okay back to business. Can anybody tell me how to not to sleep? Coffee didn't work for me anymore.

3 comments:

  1. segan kot...xkan nak mntk tolong senior kot...hahahaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. senior mntk tlg junior blh,junior pn boleh la mntk tlg senior.
    besides, it was an offer, not a demand or request kn..
    so,there's nothg wrong with that.
    ok la berbls-blsn. nnt kn org kata aku buli junior...haha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)