Monday, March 15, 2010

The End Is Near...

Nice title right? Gosh after four months here; wait, let me rephrase that, after four months of fallout, triumph, struggles, fights, and so many things, I am so happy that the semester's gonna end very soon. I bought my tickets home already and I really can't wait to see my family again, rest for a while, maybe get a job then, get my license so I can hit the road go somewhere...waaah....so many things to do...in three whole months!!! But before that, I got portfolio days, so I think I'm still having sleep deprivation a little bit longer, and then exams...well, five papers only. I'm not sure I'm prepared for exam, but, I'll work it out. See how they turn out later on when I get the result. So, the end is near is it? Alright, I'm referring to the end of the semester, I just hope I pass design studio 2 so I can go for design studio 3 with my friends for the new year of study this July. I'm praying hard(and working hard to finish all the prjects to claim more marks...XDDD) I'm not gonna stuck at DS2...hahahaha...well, I think it kinda suck seeing your friends go uo when you stuck down there repeating the same subject right, plus, with other people...who wants that? So, pray hard dear Me, work hard too, so you are not gonna repeat design subject, because you pretty damn well know if you did, you spent 5 years in this university instead of just 4. XDDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)