Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Will You Stand Your Ground? Or You Just Flee From This Battlefield?

I want to believe
That the light still shines
Although I might be blind to see
I want to feel the warmth
I want to feel the comfort
But as far as I know
I'm freezing cold
Even with my thick sweater couldn't hold

I want to believe
That spring is in the air
Although I might be colour blind to see
All the different flowers blooming
I want to see the colours like rainbow
I want to see the red rose
blue periwinkle
white azaleas
But as far as I see
Only gray is there to see

I still want to believe
But for how long should I keep my hope high?
For how long should I stand my ground?
For how long should I be tortured?
Before I fall forever
Or I could just flee
From this treacherous battlefield
From this neverending misery
The last question for the answer I seek
Do you still want to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)