Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Like A Mess

This week I would call as the 'Submission And Presentation Week', there are a lot of submission and presentation to be done. Make my head ache like crazy.Aiya~I guess that's what you get(hahaha...Paramore!!!) when you procrastinate and always think like, 'hey, it's just this, I can finish it in no time'. I tell you, that statement kills you!Hahaha...yeah, this week skipping classes is like so fine. I'm sorry, I never meant to, but I had to.

Tomorrow my uncle and his wife are gonna arrive in KL, I haven't ask Madam SM if I can skip class after submission. They need someone to show them way around the city and I am the only one they can count on. Hahaha, I don't mean to skip class this time, I am thinking of getting her permission for just this one time. I'm good right?

Weekend also didn't really feel like weekend, not with all the workloads I have behind my back, I can't even straighten up myself, well, literally speaking. I can't wait for this semester to end, then I got a whole three months of holiday. No study, no pressure!Hahaha...ok, gotta eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)