Saturday, December 24, 2011

Random Stuff


Assalamualaikum...you know, aku try blaja sorang2 macam nak nak buat template blog aku so that it will look even more personal, even more, me. But well, it's kinda hard... Not that I'm giving up, but I think maybe for this kinda thing, I need external help, from people who are very familiar with codes and stuff. What do I know? I know how to write normal stuff and that's it. So, today I tried the new design settings by blogger, I found out it's quite interesting, and a little easier than before, thank God. But it doesn't mean I be a slacker, I want and I will find someone who can teach me how to write my own codes for this thing. It's kinda annoying and trust me, I'm a little bit jealous with people who knows their way around this stuff!

Okeh, despite aku dah boleh dikatakan 'cuti lama' tapi aku rasa macam masih belom cukup produktif lagi ngan 'projek' yang aku tengah usahakan...dateline dah makin dekat, so it really is a rush now! If I don't hurry up, and don't produce as much as I should have, this will all be a total waste. I know something at the back of my mind is holding me back, but that's not just another excuse I should make. But really, if I can find out about this thing at the back of my head, made it clear for me, than I think that would ease things up a bit, whatever the outcome may be. I made a few contacts with my friends for enquiries, and I hope that will help me a little. In case you're figuring what is it, well, I'm not gonna tell you yet until I can confirm it. After that, I will tell you everything. So best pray for things to run smoothly for me, I'm just doing things that I am suppose to do. :)


You know I love you guys. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)