Monday, March 21, 2011

What The Fudge???

We celebrates Juju's birthday yesterday, I was in charge of buying the cake. Haha. I almost got her Chocolate fudge but then I thought, is a fudge a cake? It looks like a cake, circle and everything, but I was not convinced, I don't think a fudge is a cake.

So what is a fudge really?

A fudge is a confectionery, it's Western. It was derived from tablet recipes (which is also a kind of confectionery, originate from Scotland). Tablet is hard and sugary, but fudge is softer than that. I had no idea what fudge like although I read Harry Potter like a thousand times, it's not a recipe book, but he likes home-made chocolate fudge Ron mom's make. Well, just think that a fudge is a kind of candies or chocolates, NOT A CAKE.



this is a fudge, rocky yeah, but sometimes it can take a form of a cake which can be confusing really -_____-"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)