Friday, March 25, 2011

Two Strikes Of Bad Luck

Assalamualaikum, hai semua!

Hari hari Jumaat, Friday (but I won't be missing miss Rebecca Black, no I won't!), internal portfolio day was held today, the first time I was not a part of time. Clearly I don't miss it. Anyway, I would like to congratulates my studiomates who make it all the way through this semester. To Akram, Kamal, Punch, Fatin, Nana, Anis Fadhilah, Anis Fatihah, Maryam, Tikashi, Ika, Ami, Arinah, Kekek, Kak Q, Kak T, Kak Aisyatus, Kak Mas, Ummi, and Eja, congratulations you guys! No matter what happened, you are among the strongest men and women I ever knew.

Later today, after Jumaat prayer, I met this one Sarawakian. I really can't remember when or where I ever met him but he knew I was a Sarawakian. I'm sorry for that guy, Is was his name, and maybe in the future I would see you and we'll talk. I was a bit in a hurry that time. I'm sorry for that.

Am and I went to the Immigration Department at Wangsa Maju today, I was ready to settle everything concerning my passport but to my disappointment, the lady in charge there told me if I were to apply for passport there, it would take more than a week! Or even two weeks! But she was a nice lady, so I didn't go mad of course, she told me to go to the immigration department, Damansara branch, and told me it's quicker if I apply there (not so much though, it takes at least five days because I'm a Sarawakian, Sabahans to might attend to such problem later).

I went back to IIUM, bought some lunch and a yogurt, but I guess the unlucky treat is striking at it's best! I think the yogurt was bad, it's sour of course, but taste a bit differently. I thought it was just my tongue so I drank it anyway, the nest thing I knew, I threw up three times! That was not the best feeling. -___-"

Anyway, I feel better now, so don't worry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)