Friday, July 1, 2011

After A Long Hiatus


It has been a long hiatus didn't it? Part of it because it hadn't been easy to write. As part of me being silent (though I've been more active on twitter: follow me @azamofficial). It has been quite rough this time of the year, the thought of repeating a year of my study (add's up now to six years in total!) and then again a lot of debt to be settled, phew, not an easy thing to deal with is it? Haha!


NOT ANYMORE!!!!

So instead of coming back for a short third semester, I chose to stay behind, earning myself another subject to repeat, for I risk this for something. I didn't cook with my mom as I had planned but I did something else at home. I grew vegetables in front of our house for a change of sports (which doctor told me not to!) and I love it seeing them grow! I had quite a set of greenthumbs!

Well, this is not a post about me being a farmer (much more fun than playing stupid Farmville, no offence for those who enjoyed the game! I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm happily working with a project I've been intending to do for a long, long time. A few of my friends knew of these in fact I showed to one of them with the hope that he'd be happy for it, and for me! But last time I wasn't really successful on my attempt, but this time I felt something else, I fell good about it making me feel that it worth it to skip a semester. I'm not feeling all good of course, I had left my a lot of my friends down in the process, some of them did contacted me asking how I'm doing and thank you for that guys, you know who you're but still, I'm sorry, very, very much. I'll make amend to you guys as soon as I can!

This project has been my life-long dream, well, nearly half my life to be more accurate. I've been doing this since I was 13, and continuously but slowly through that time trying my best to be better. I'm not telling you now of course! I intend to take this thing I do to the next level, and only if I finished this thing will I open the vault! But for those who knew, kindly keep it to yourself okay! :D

Alright I think that's it for now, I'm actively on twitter, some regular updates were there just if you wanted some clue, (IF!). So, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)