Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Am 21

Assalamualaikum guys!

It's 17 April 2011. The day I turn a year older every year. And this year I'm 21. And today, just a little fact about me, I like the number 17 because it's the day I was born. :D

What happened today?

Last night, a good friend of mine asked me out, not on a date! but just had some boys day out for my birthday, he was gonna buy me tickets for a movie. I had no plans after all, so I said I might come. I text another friend if he wants to go out, well he has plan and he'll confirmed that later.

To be honest, I never thought today will be such a blast. It's been a long time since my birthday is fun, and yeah today it's so much fun! Thanks Bona and Faeyz Maxwell for accompanying me today, it really is fun!

What else happened?

So today my dad banked-in a sum of money, thanks dad! And oh yeah, we got two rabbits back home! Love it!!! I can't wait to see the rabbits! Fact #002 I LOOOOVEEE rabbits! Okay, so today, I thought of buying a few books to read on the plane to London and my flight back home. I got three books; Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks and The Death and Life of Charlie St.Cloud by Ben Sherwood. All movie tie-ins edition. I thought I could get that kinokuniya paperbag for buying three books but that didn't go well, darn it!! I've been trying very hard to get those bags from the counter, I hate plastic bags! Oh, I was searching for scott pilgrim comics too but couldn't find one. Duh!

What's next?

Bona and I walk from KLCC to Pavilion (which I felt like getting nearer and nearer, is KL getting smaller??) he wants to buy a sandal he likes there, something a la gladiator, haha! Where's the celebration right??? After a while we were both hungry so we went to Sushi Zanmai at Fahrenheit 88 (which on our way, we were given two bottles of Colgate Plax Ice! haha, score!). A Chinese friend introduce me to that sushi restaurant, which is nice btw! One reason I came back is there's a cute Chinese girl work there and today, she's on duty, score #2!!! Hahaa! Faeyz Maxwell meet us at the restaurant. He didn't eat sushi much but since it's my big day, I have the power! Eat Faeyz, eat! I think I have more flesh than you do! :D

Then we went jacket-hunting! I like this really cool jacket at Topman, but it didn't fit me. I'm too small. I looked too sloppy in it, blah! The three of us went to so many places there, managed to catch a runway show at the main atrium (I told Bona if Tyra Banks were to watch this she would have fainted, good-looking; checked!, walk; unchecked!) and some Bieber-fever fans in purple singing afterwards, I hate them. Period.

So later on I just bought this nice knit jacket at Romp, it's black, it's cool, it fits thank woahhh...One thing I learned yesterday is how to really appreciate my maybankard! Haha, it's a visa debit card so now that I learn it's true potential, I don't have to carry big bucks in my pocket! Just a few one dollar bills and a few coins will do for transportation purpose! :D

I went back to UIA, I was really sad and I hate to be alone. I said goodbye to Bona and Faiz, oh before that I bought two slices of Chocolate Indulgence because I really want to eat cake for my birthday. Went back to UIA and ate them alone in my room. Sad right? Hahaha. Faeyz got me a present, it's a scarf, he asked me to wear it in London, I'll sure do! At night most probably at night it will be much chiller, according to a pamphlet given by our travelling agency.

And now I have to wait for a year for my special day. Today is special, today is fun. Thanks you guys for all of your best wishes, and birthday wishes from Facebook, Twitter so on, thank you very much!





5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dude. all the best for your future..

    ReplyDelete
  2. epy bday azamm :) sori belated. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik faizal - thanks man! I am still hoping for the best of me, and all the best to you too! :D
    nadia - thanks!!!
    juju - ingat mok kek tek! hahaha :D tapi untung laa xda laa kenak tikam ngn telur XD hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)