Sunday, July 18, 2010

Taaruf

Phew, done with landscape taaruf day. alhamdulillah. although there are some things didn't go as planned, but nevertheless, I personally think it turned out quite ok. I have fun, I think most of us have fun, and we definitely get along fine, so it's a success right? It's taaruf days anyway, and it is for us to bond, landscape students' style. :D

I think the most memorable activity would be the night walk. I think I understand a little bit about being blind. And if I found it hard to walk in dark(I'm night blind) even with your eyes wide open, picture all the blind people in the world and how they cope with their lives?

And this morning we had jungle trekking. Nice. we went to the waterfall, and since the girls got to play there(and they need privacy from guys too), so we went somewhere else, where the water is deep enough for us to do cannonball(if we like, which I don't). What a walk. I'm pretty much tired. I needed sleep.


3 comments:

  1. hahhaha..eh korang nye bilik bes x??

    ReplyDelete
  2. blk kitorg ade lpn katil n ade lebih kurang 11 org...sebijik kipas kt lantai, bkan kipas gantung tu or kipas yg boleh pusing kiri kanan...xbes2...tpi tido nyenyak sbb penat kn, lpas night walk, xde laa nak rse xcomfortable mane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first year xde reason rse taaruf xbest..hahaha...sebab aku enjoy gak :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)