Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fight For Or Go With The Flow

Decisions. Most of the time in life we've got to make decisions. Some are important, some might not be. Some can save lives, some can change the lives of many others, some can lead to good things, while some others pull us nearer to Hell. What do you think, what do you have in mind when comes to making decision? What are the options? Are always options be like; 'you can be happy, but then you'll die', and it's pair, 'you can live, but you'll never be happy'. And if the option like 'you can be happy, and live' happens, then 'you'll never be happy, and you'll die' also exist.

I must say this have everything to do with my life, where most of the times I need to make decisions, but I didn't because instead of options, I only wanted to see one option; that is NO option. And yes, I didn't hate being given many options, it's just that I didn't like dealing with so many possibilities with different outcomes. I just watched Eclipse, and it's her decision to pick Edward over Jacob. And it's her decision too, wanting to become a vampire. And as in me, I never wanted to win her back. I never fight back. The options I see was 'I fight I lose' and 'I didn't fight I lose'. I guess I knew the outcomes, and picking the easy way out is just the way I am. Do I feel like wanting to fight? I do. I really do. But what for? I might as well live with what I choose to do, and just go with the flow. Let the world run its course. I do that instead. It's fine now anyway. I just have the thought the write about after Eclipse! :D

p/s-I think it's pretty good despite the fact that my friends said it's boring. :D

2 comments:

  1. was Eclipse good? havent seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's gud, can get pretty emotional too...ahahaha...watch it :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)