Monday, July 12, 2010

The Commencement

I am happy to be back here in IIUM. I'm so happy to meet my friends and the lecturers, and I am eager to learn. As always, new resolutions for this semester--whether I can achieve what I want or stumbled down the road, it's really is up to me now. Current CGPA is not very good, so I really really need to get back on track, do the best I can do especially in design class(since it carries the highest credit hours), at least B+ this semester(well of course I would want to achieve higher than that, but I want to be humble OK?hahaha). I think with new awesome lecturers(previous year's lecturers are always awesome btw :DDD so no offence!), I'm really hoping(and targeting) for good grades. :D

My room is good, I got a big room for myself(suppose there is another one, but he slept in other room in other block, so, thinking the room belongs to myself is nothing offensive I guess :D). And it look rather livable compared to the first time I stepped in there(I rather not describe it to you :DDD).

So, here I am, back in IIUM. And to other IIUMians(Gombak campus especially, new and old students :D), welcome and welcome back! Enjoy your stay here and learn as much as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)