Thursday, July 1, 2010

P At Last

Wow, it's been quite a while, again, for me to write again, and there's so much that has been happening in the intervals. This holiday has been not much of an accomplishment of anything to my opinion until I finally got my driving license yesterday, which I think is the big highlights of the whole three months vacation. I actually feel really good about it, not to the fact that now I can drive on road legally, but for the fact that I've actually accomplish one thing I wanted the most. And you do realize that many times happy things leads to another happy things-it's like a chain of happy moments.

So you know I'm in a very good mood, my dad is taking the whole family out for dinner tonight to celebrate me~LOL!! And I got new shoes as a present I would say, I feel really really good. I won't write long for now, but I will soon. It's only two weeks before my break ends and I'll be coming back for new semester after that, and I'm sure I got loads to tell. :DDD

4 comments:

  1. hey..cngrats.trdgr berita gembira dr maryam.wish me luck plak..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. slm fatin, thanks, all the best gak kt fatin, nanti bole kite lumbe krete round uia~hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ftn gagal la azam..
    adeh..3 penjuru x lepas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. xpe fatin.nanti cube lgi.:D cheers

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)