Monday, January 2, 2012

Bucket Lists

My bucket lists, things I hope to do before I die. I'll make a vision board out of this when I have time, But so far on here is just right I guess. I'll fit in more into this list from time to time. I have a lot of things I wanted to do but so far I can come up with this.  

1. Buy a bird, then set it free;
2. Fly first-class;
3. Travel far spontaneously;
4. Learn to play a guitar and piano;
5. Learn to dance a ballroom dance;
6. Watch symphony orchestra;
7. Be on TV;
8. Be in newspapers or magazine spread;
9. Ride a horse in full cowboy attire;
10. Own a bookstore;
11. Build my own snowman from real snow;
12. Live in Paris for some time;
13. Travel the whole of Italy;
14. Perform Hajj with family;
15. Read two books in a week, cover to cover;
16. Watch a meteor shower, or just a shooting star again (I've seen a shooting star once);
17. Have at least one published book;
18. Join a reality TV competition like The Amazing Race Asia;
19. Go fishing and catch at least one really big fish;
20. Travel to at least one country in every continents, including Antarctica;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)