Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The One With My Hospital Trip

Today, unexpectedly I was sent to Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL) by IIUM's ambulance. If you heard the ambulance siren around 4.00 pm, yeah, I was in there.

I went to the clinic because I had a very painful headache, I didn't attend studio this morning so I was just going to get checked, get my medical certificate and be gone by then. During consultation, the doctor asked me what's wrong, and I said the back of my head hurt like crazy this morning. he jotted it down and ask anything else, I said, my chest hurt. He checked everything, then decided I should do ECG. Then they found out out that my heartbeat rate is too fast. My resting heartbeat is like the heartbeat of a person who had ran for two kilometers. I was like, wow. Can you imagine how fast it would beat if I ran for two kilometers, my heart could just blow! Then they sent me to HKL, he said it would be much faster to get the result that way. If I waited too long, according to the doctor, he's afraid there would be more complications. Yeah doctor, I have been experiencing this for three years now, I don't mind waiting really.

I went to HKL, they did the same thing, ECG again, same finding, bla bla bla, why can't they just follow what IIUM's doctor already written on the notes given to them? Aiyoo...Then they wanted me to see the physician but it's already 6 o'clock when I came out of the room, so I cannot make appointment by then. It opens back on Wednesday. I don't have that luxury of time to go back and forth from IIUM to HKL, duh! I don't think I'm gonna go. It's tiring really!

Not that I don't care of my health, it's just that the procedures are making me impatient. And I'm not that kind of guy, I'm not best at being patient. And I got classes too. Owhh I hate this. The last time I had multiples hospital appointment, I skipped the last one. -___-

Ok guys, but I'm fine really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)