Sunday, February 13, 2011

The One With All Jokes Aside

If you got mad over my stupid jokes than you're better off without me. I make jokes all the time and that is something that makes me, me.

I make jokes all the time, well, not in class for sure, or not in a very serious meeting like with a very serious people. It's a part of me. I cannot not making jokes. I do know boundaries too. I won't make jokes to someone who couldn't take it. No I won't. I like people cracking at my jokes. And most importantly I make jokes because I like my audience. If I don't (like you), you won't even hear a word out of me.

If you can't take it, than don't play with our elaborate jokes around each other. And if I don't like you (like you said I was), I wouldn't have played this game in the first place, and that was about a year and a half ago.


2 comments:

Sharing Is Caring :)