Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The One With The New Final Project

I have been thinking about a lot of things around this while, especially that I can't really blog about what happened, what is happening, what I wanted to shout, well basically the stuff I kept for myself. Not that they are some secrets, no, not at all. Some news might go round while we talk in classes, just that some are not really appropriate to blog in case maybe someday some people might, you know, use what I wrote as written proof or something. so, if you wish to know some of the stuff I'm talking about, come to me privately.

Not all stuff are to be remain underground of course, I have to say that it's getting tense coming towards the end of the semester. I was surprise that this semester, I don't really feel like we're having many assignments, but either way, it's tense! We're doing final design project now, the site is part of Kampong Bharu. It's a challenge for sure, the site (as my lecturer never forget to mention) has a very rich history and cultural background. How we are going to implement our landscape design into the site is a damn big challenge. Especially when doing urban design. And yeah, we are doing urban landscape design. So, I'm cracking my head coming up with ideas right now.

I'm actually in the middle of preparing a powerpoint slide for tonight's presentation. So, see ya in a bit! :D

2 comments:

Sharing Is Caring :)