Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pain Is Nothing With A Friend To Support You Through

I am not in the best of health this week, physically and mentally. I've been experiencing more nosebleed this in two weeks, more than I've ever experience it in my life. Worried? I am damn worried. My hospital trip is not good either, I need to make an appointment to get my blood tested, I hate the damn procedure! Why the heck didn't the doctor who I consulted with, take my blood and send it down to the lab? Why the heck with the need to make and appointment just to go to the hospital and by then take my blood? Stupid procedure of course.

I am getting anxious each day of what might come, I've been trying to be mentally prepared of so many things but the more I think about them, my guards are all down. I am so damn worried of everything! Yes, EVERYTHING!

I had the most painful headache yesterday, I feel like my head is going to explode. I was curling in bed to make it go away. Thank you God I have one of the best friends here. He called a friend to take me to the clinic and go get checked. I am very thankful. Pain is nothing when you have a good friend there to support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)