Thursday, January 13, 2011

Letting The Curly Bits Out

Hey there!

There are too many things in mind right now...I have to let out a few so I can concentrate on my work. So bear with me for a little while :D

No.1 - People says your college life should be something that you enjoy, something that you would look back to when you are already in the working environment, or something that reminds you a lot about how life can fun in some ways. I feel fun, I do. But only when I'm with my friends, hanging out with them, when we chat, when we talk, when we organize program and so on. But when it comes to doing work, there is no fun in it anymore. We used to have fun doing our projects, but now it's just gone. We should have been laughing, joking around even while we're drawing the trees, tracing whatever it is needed to be traced; but now it's just - nothing. I wish we had those moment back. Isn't learning suppose to be fun?

No.2 - I thought going to colleges would be I've got to choose my identity. I can go on with long hair for example. But clearly not. I feel like going back to secondary school again. I like long hair, but not long enough that I can be a model for shampoo commercial, it's just nice as it is. But you know, I think they're just jealous that I have a really nice hair, very straight hair, 'guna jari pun boleh' (use finger also can - very direct translation, from a commercial actually, I mean the Malay one) kinda hair. Hahaha. I cut it anyway just to stay away from being targeted as 'bad-ass student' (although I would really love to give them some piece of my mind) and then make my life miserable.

No.3 - If this is how it is 'here', then I wouldn't have gone to 'this' place in the first place.


Just a little piece of my mind for today :D

2 comments:

  1. No. 1 : the learning part is not THAT fun.but the fun part is being around with your friends.because when you started working in years to come,you're gonna miss these great moments. :D
    No.2 : long hair?huhu,no worries azam.short hair suits you.
    No.3 : err.no further comments. :P
    No. 4 : i forgot to order pizza from you.when i saw your link at my dashboard, then immediately i thought of pizza hut!dangg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks myra, and btw today (friday) we still got pizza! :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)