Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Hello peeps!

I think it's only appropriate to update my blog about now(new year's resolution: update blog regularly!).

Another year has passed, a new year came by, hopefully with lots of good things. And seeing the weather today is so good, I guess it's a good start. Happy New Years 2011 to you guys out there, and I hope whatever your resolutions are; try hard to achieve them!

New years resolutions are one of the things people talk about during the new year's celebration. I won't say I don't have a definite things to achieve, but I don't quite like to categorized it out as '2011 Resolutions'. But then, it's a thing and a lot of people do it, so it's up to you guys weather to be straight and neat; write down your resolutions, live it, and achieve it. As for people like me, we go with the flow!

That's it for now! Have a good year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. hey2.azam! :D hehe.i noticed we do have a lot in common ey?twilight?glee?vampire diaries?harry potter?hehe.happy new year azam! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi myra! haha...last time it was twilight but now vampire diaries rule! hahaha..n yes, im a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Harry Potter(mostly the book but themo vies is quite ok :D) n glee make me sing everyday in the studio :D thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)