Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The One With The Monday Blues

Monday // Presentation Day + Site Visit @Kampung Baru.

We started today's class with presentation, and yes, I didn't complete my work. I didn't colour my axonometric drawing, and for sections, elevation and perspective, I didn't go for a good colouring tecnique, but mostly 'cincai2' (messy) one. I was frustrated. But I actually had fun with this project. I'm not satisfied with how it turned out to be, but yet again, I think this is the best project I've done so far in my whole design life. I love urban design. I don't want to brag, I'm still a learner. Forever a learner, we are.

Some did have a little bit of fun, or at least good time during presentation, and some may not. I see a friend of mine cried today. I didn't feel good about it. Somehow it felt like, even with a very few amount of us in the studio, did we help each other out enough? Or did we help them at all? Know ledge is suppose to be shared didn't they? I feel obligated to share every single piece of information I have (the good ones!) to people. And if somehow my colleagues are not doing well, am I being selfish? I wish I could help everyone out. Every single one who needed help ( I need help too =.=") but then again, we help each other out through tough times.

What I want is for everyone in my studio to be happy. I want them to go beyond their thinking, reaching what they couldn't reach before. I want them to know that everyone of us stood up for each other, we're willing to help each other out anytime anywhere. I want that. I want to build the bond between us, I want to re-establish the relationship we all had before.

So if you're in Studio Kecil (you know who you are), we are strong in our own way. Don't forget that. I love all of you. I hope you love me too (:DDD).

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. still cant understand y some are so obsessed with competing...they just cant comprehend one's success i reckon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. faiz- did i mentioned anythg about competing?? hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. but u did say bout sharing stuffs...in my case most people dun~
    p.s:elok2 duduk campus!dtg laa subang~=P

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)