Friday, January 21, 2011

Money is the Source of Problem. Hands Up. Anybody?

Yesterday was suppose to be our presentation day but since all of us didn't finish our board, so we were given (out of mercy) until Monday to complete everything. Given time, I'll keep my finger cross I'll do just fine. Please.

There's so many things in my head in the moment that I don't know what to look to more. What to think more what to keep back for a while. So I really don't know. I think I screwed up somehow. Did I?

I want a perfect life but it's not a really achievable thing is it? for now? Then the next best thing is the closest to a perfect life is to me, living carefree with no interest in money! Ever heard money is the source of problem. I know I have, and now I know how.

Ok guys. Leave you at that, see ya.



2 comments:

Sharing Is Caring :)