Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dream

Assalamualaikum guys!

It's been a while since my last post, and if you've been following my twitter updates you would know why, I don't want to mention it here, water under the bridge that kinda stuff now...

While lots of my friends are prepping for this session's second semester, I'm still home, still on 'vacation'. Not so much though. It's been tough. Sometimes what you plan didn't go the way you wanted, or in my case, the way I wanted. and if I were to crumble like a crispy cracker I would have a long time ago. With what happened last year, and early this year's 'not-much-progress' I could easily snap. I almost did, a lot of time, but I'm thankful to Allah that I can still keep my head cool and rational, and not not doing any stupid stuff. I'll drink (tea) to that!

I have a lot of things I'm yet to accomplish, I'm sure you guys have things on your lists too. In less than three months I'm turning 22. I have major things to do. I may have my time cut short, who knows, and I'd wanted to accomplish something big, not just for me, but for my family most of all. They've done a lot for me, it's my time to reciprocate. I'd love to see my parents live a happy life. It's my dream.


There are things I can control, and there are some that I can't, so I'm focusing mostly on what I can do. I have all these many things in my head I need to make it come true.I know this may sound corny, but dreams do come true. Pray for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing Is Caring :)