Friday, February 26, 2010

A Post To T

OK, fair enough, I know I'm not speaking about anything to you, but I was hoping you would know, and you would react. But since what I know is you seems like running away from me, I'm assuming you're afraid of me, like I'm a ghost, hunting you down. But no, I'm not. I didn't say anything, so I don't really understand why are you behaving like this? I am trying my best playing it cool but if you are acting like this how can I go on? I might as well do something crazy just to get your attention(I know you're not gonna read this, but it's okay, I just wanna let this out first here, maybe then to you, you know, like a practice, or a script for my speech etc.).

I'm seeing you as someone I like, someone I would like to see everyday so I could be happy. You know(if you haven't notice it yet), you got this vibrant in you, pulling me towards you, only I am too timid to really approach you an say like, hey, wanna go get dinner? Or, I got this awesome movie tickets, perhaps, there's a sale at KLCC, you know, those kinda stuff. No I don't do that. Not when I am in this situation. I have to say, I like you, above any other people(but I've got to tell you, I love my parents more, but it's okay right? Can you blame me for this?). I may not look like a very romantic person, and I myself have to admit that I'm hopeless in this kinda thing, I don't have that kind of first-impression appeal like any other man you might see, yeah, maybe when you saw me for the first time it's like, who's this nerd? But well, that's just me, you wouldn't see any romantic in me unless you know me skin deep.

Maybe I was wrong about you all this time. Maybe I am right about me being too self-conscious, too sensitive. Maybe you felt nothing for me, maybe you wouldn't even care whether I exist or not, maybe you couldn't care less I'm the best student or a failure(and FYI, I'm improving myself because I wouldn't want to lose to you). I might act a little bit snobby, or selfish at times but really, I don't really know how I should act around you, to gentle you might run away from me, I tried playing it cool sometimes I got too carried away. But let the truth be told, whenever you talk to other men, watch movie together, asked the questions, I do felt jealous. I asked myself there, why not me?

2 comments:

  1. Now here's where it gets tough!
    It's time to talk, azam...
    When you have an opportunity to say something, make your move.
    you r a good guy, and if that person you like is a good person, i'm sure she will just accept as the way you are.
    Yes, sometimes you have to change for better, but you dont really always have to change just to satisfy someone.
    i'm sure there will be someone out there who really like you as the way you are, as beauty should be found inside,deep within and underneath the skin and the physical appearance.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)