Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Alternative Reality

I know, I know, there are no such things as alternative reality (maybe some scientist would believe so). But to me, the alternative reality is something that I watch on TV. No, not the news of course, those are pretty much real thing, but the TV shows, the sitcoms, the dramas, all those stuff (except reality TV, although I believe Jersey Shore, Kardashians stuff and Real Housewives stuff is in between lies and over-dramatic scenes).

I do watch a lot of TV shows. I may not watch then directly from TV because mostly I downloaded the stuff and watch them on my laptop, but still, pretty much the same. Now, what's the deal with alternative reality? Have you watch Friends? I love Friends, and sometimes I feel like I wanted to go there and live with them, yeah, I wanna live with Chandler, Joey and Rachel and Phoebe and maybe Ross and Monica... Get what I mean? And then I watch Community, I wanna go to Greendale Community College and join their study group! I wanna be friends with Abed and Troy, have a debate with Jeff and probably mock Britta for whatever she stands for, maybe fell in love with Annie because she's so sweet! And maybe treat Shirley and Pierce with more respect than anyone of the group. 

Call me crazy, but I do feel like that sometimes. I guess, those habit back when I was a child didn't die when I grew up. I mean ,we all when we were kids played Power Rangers, pretended to be them right? No, is it just me? AHAHAHAHA. But now instead of power rangers I go with much more exaggerated human characters. 

Well, whatever it is. I'm still pretty much sane. I can still differentiate reality and TV, but yeah I secretly wanted to be a character on TV.

Adios!

1 comment:

Sharing Is Caring :)