Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tea And Notes

Hi guys!

I had fever for the past two days, and it is not cool! Monday was a bad-ass one, and I had to stay in bad because I was too weak to move, but nevertheless, here I am, as good as anyone can be!

I have an announcement to make, I am excited to tell you guys about this, it's about 'Tea And Notes'. What's that about? Well, it's my new blog, tehdannota.blogspot.com! It's in Malay, I thought it would be pretty cool to have another one just so I can write in malay and share much more things with you!

This blog however will not be put to rest, but I'm thinking of putting up a few of my writings to share. I have a lot to share with you guys. I've been writing on and off now, so maybe you can can give comments later on and see how I can improve with your help.

Off for now, see you soon. :D

4 comments:

  1. haha,,
    lepas ni mlayu
    blog bahasa sarawak bila lagi>?
    gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. why musr tea????ko nak komplot ngn teh tarik ke??haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. una-xdek nye bahase srawak, hahaha..but ade gak aa nanti campoq2 sikit...

    ika-edeh, lupa plak aku ko blog teh tarik, tapi aku teh o. ape klasss teh tarik.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ape2 pon, kunjungilah http://tehdannota.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing Is Caring :)