Saturday, August 20, 2011

Imperfect

Another year, another Ramadhan.

It's ten days before the end of Ramadhan, but yet I'm not satisfied of what I've been doing so far. Every year at the end of fasting month, I promised myself to do better next year. But so far I'm not going anywhere. Stagnant. Not moving. No change. A little change, but relatively no change.

This year I'm celebrating the holy month of Ramadhan full one month at home, it is great, at home with my family for the first time in many years together for a month. This could be the only year it's got to be like that. It's a shame that my brother can't join us since he has been posted in Johor. Good luck brother, I'm gonna visit you one day of course.

It's been imperfect.

If I could see another Ramadhan, I'll do better.

1 comment:

Sharing Is Caring :)